reasons why halloween is the best holiday:
- you are not obliged to visit your relatives
- you are not obliged to get gifts for anyone
- people will give you candy for absolutely no reason other than halloween
- its the only day when its socially acceptable to go out in public dressed like a penguin
Forever 21 have stolen some designs of mine, quite blatantly. You can find the originals in my Etsy shop - www.knickerocker.etsy.com
Please reblog xxx
Support the original artist y’all.
Why do I seem to think that this isn’t the first time Forever 21 has done this?
It’s not, by far, the first time
Seriously I bought some super cute undies from www.knickerocker.etsy.com, buy the original, she makes some seriously quality panties
So once again, I’m compelled to write something that I’ve actually been thinking about for a while, but was really brought to my attention last night.
At about 1am my time, my old assistant sent me an email with this photo to show me that Forever21 had stolen my designs and…
Finished! Took an hour and 15 mins, not bad considering our very first playthrough took 2+ hours due to spooks, but we did play it at night in the dark then.
Found some different/extra things this time around.
- The clock in the hallway seems to tick for the first minute of each loop, with the colon between the numbers flashing. This would indicate that it ticks up to midnight but never actually reaches it.
- Noticed the camera on the drawers with the phone for the first time. Also noticed that in the bathroom when you have the flashlight and you look through the peephole there seems to be some reflecting, alike what you find in a camera lens. Though this is only visible when standing at a few angles. When we checked through the hole in the fast red hallways there didn’t seem to be any reflecting, though this may be to do with the fact we didn’t have a choice. A lens could be cool, the husband could have watched ‘Lisa’ through the peephole with a lens and thus how he discovered she was taking birth control pills as a way to flush out the baby. These are all just ideas though.
- Actually looked up on the balcony after the window smashing loop. On the first run we played we kept checking the balcony but seem to have missed the only one where she shows up. Not cool though. She just stands there for a bit before twitching and stepping back. This resembles the ‘haunting’ stance.
- Got a green flashlight! Previously had only been the regular flashlight colour, so that was exciting.
- Also when going into the bathroom in the red run hallways after being ejected from the peephole we got to listen to the baby-fetus-thing talk about the husband being an alcoholic and Lisa’s boss.
- We didn’t encounter a haunting at all, but we went pretty efficiently through the loops without turning back which would explain that.
- Also in the final loop with the baby laugh ‘puzzle’ we waited for the clock to strike midnight. While it was still dinging we walked 10 steps against the phone drawers which triggered the first baby laugh. Brauley then used the microphone and said “Jareth” which didn’t do anything and a couple more words. I said to perhaps wait until the clock had finished making noise, he then said “Jehovah” which triggered the second laugh, which caused the controller to vibrate leading to the third laugh and phone call.
- At the end we didn’t get the yellow or red screen. We got plain black, and on the first playthrough it had been white.
- On the red loop after the fridge the voice on the radio was speaking strangely, either backwards or in a different language, it was hard to determine. At the end of it’s speech it said “204863” then it turned to static.
Well that was a whole bunch of probably useless information but it is interesting to think about all of these things. As for the final baby laugh puzzle I would say the solution of 10 steps then a J word is more or less confirmed. I suggest buying a PS4 just for this teaser though.
It was good to play again, but thank god there was no haunting and we were not killed by her otherwise I probably would have just noped away.
Replaying P.T, during the day this time so hopefully not so scary. Also more exploring, maybe will be able to piece more things together.
Anachronism In Action are having a giveaway over on their Facebook page for reaching 3000 likes, woo!
The winner will receive a $215 gift card redeemable at the AIA Etsy store. The prize can be used for purchasing currently available merchandise, or applied towards the total cost of a new made to order corset post-AIAhiatus (Most likely mid-September): https://www.etsy.com/shop/AnachronismInAction
Link to the giveaway -> https://www.facebook.com/Anachronism.In.Action/app_228910107186452
kinda in a tight spot right now what with needing to pay for rent and such with my non apparent funds so i’m open to doing some commissions!
-small lineart OR small tattoo lineart = $8
-body lineart = $10
-OC design (coloured) = $20
-full body coloured with simple background = $25
all pricing is US unless you are from NZ
there are some variables with each category, categories which aren’t listed or information about variables please contact me via tumblr or my email (email@example.com)
contact me if you are interested!
I looove her illustrations!
TENEBRAE. Part 3. From Latin meaning darkness, especially the darkness of night, and the shadow of death. Inspired by the 1982 horror film directed by Dario Argento.
8 new styles in store now at http://hopelesslingerie.bigcartel.com/
Thank you to our incredible team -
P: Steph Cammarano
M: Marian Wolfe
MU: Tanya Guccione
H: Raymond Charles
Because nobody deserves to feel alone.